Friday, September 11, 2009

Next Steps

I am back in the States, working again in orthodontics, getting ready to move into a house by a park and a library (my happy places), reconnected with my church families (now up to 3 in just this city), am back into beating my body at the gym, and have gotten to know my nieces and nephews a bit better. There are SO many ministry opportunities I want to jump into, but it's like God has a hand on my shoulder and He says "wait." I feel like a race horse ready to bolt out of the gates into something big.

So I wait and study in the meantime. I'm reading Piper's Desiring God by night, listening to The Heavenly Man during work, studying Romans on my own and with church family #3, Luke with church #2, 1 Cor with church #1, and starting a New Testament Survey class this week. I like learning. I like books. Maybe it's time for some more school :)

7 comments:

微笑每一天 said...

成人色情圖片激情聊天室火辣美眉520sex赤裸美女成人自拍貼圖18限性影片觀賞av色情影音聊天手淫激情成人聊天室成人色情圖片網sex520自拍走光照片淫慾18禁成人影音聊天美女台灣性網限制級女生手淫成人聊天春宮裙底風光情趣丁字褲極度震撼情色論壇露點成人視訊聊天avlive show愛愛明星露點台灣色情網站自慰少婦成人聊天網美女視訊成人頻道人妻熟女蕩婦一對多激情成人色情聊天室av成人上空秀巨奶視訊網愛聊天室一夜正妹色情貼片一對多免費美女視訊粉紅乳頭作愛影片美女聊天sexy成人色情圖片網女人胸部圖片視訊色情情色網站性關係辣妹聊天室大奶子

香蕉哥哥 said...

wonderful...................................................

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment Animated Movies Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Cartoons on demand or live is just a click away, Cooking Recipes
Life without entertainment is colorless, comedy shows and we offer the best entertainment, songs arabic that you could have ever experienced. , Movies online We believe in providing, mashups latest and the best quality Video experience, Romantic Songs

hitaakademi said...

Broşür dağıtım hizmetinde Ankara'nın en iyisi olan
broşür dağıtım ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

kurye ankara said...


Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

kurye ankara said...

Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Lalit Gupta said...

Holidays in Kasauli - Select and book your choice of hotels, guest houses and budget best hotels in Kasauli White Mashroom Holidays. You can visit places near Kasauli such as Sanawar. http://www.whitemushroomholidays.com/