Monday, August 25, 2008

New School Year

School starts tomorrow! I'm ready for the students to arrive and to see BFA in action. Today was orientation for parents, and I've never been asked so many questions that I don't know the answers too. Questions like, does Air Slovenia fly directly into Frankfurt on any weeknight that will still allow my son to catch a train to Basel? And how much would that cost? I definitely have a lot to learn! But, I know that people must still be praying for me to not be overwhelmed because I'm not. So, thank you! The last week has been an emotional roller coaster, which for any of you that know me well, know that that in and of itself is a stretch! I'm not typically an emotional person, but this last week has brought out quite the gamut in me. I think it's because I've been without my two main emotional releases- sports and singing very loudly while driving. To try and get back into balance I played indoor soccer last night with a bunch of men (yay! for them letting a girl walk on and score some goals), will play volleyball tonight, and am going car shopping tomorrow. Maybe things will be right in my world again :)

Please pray for smooth transitions for the students and the parents that have to leave them, as well as for my quick learning of the job.

No comments: