Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just some thoughts

There's not much funnier than listening to middle school boys trying to figure out if a girl likes them or not. (My office is in the stairwell between the middle school floors, so I'm privy to these kinds of conversations)

I think it's impossible for me to savor chocolate. I've been practicing not chewing and making them last longer. But I never make it past about 40 seconds. I just don't have that kind of self-control.

Today I felt very European walking the cobblestone streets in my pointy, knee-high boots with swirly tights sticking out the top, and having various oversized accessories. Next on the list: learning 5 other languages and dying my hair funny colors.

I just realized yesterday how much more entertaining it makes calling various embassies if I call ones other than in America or Germany. I hear those accents all the time, but yesterday I got to listen to British, Scottish and Aussie as well!

Sometimes I justify early morning naps to myself by saying I need to warm up the day's clothes by holding them under my pile of warm blankets for a while before putting them on.

Country music makes me miss the States more than any other genre.

I've noticed I get grumpy when I don't eat enough green, leafy vegetables. Good thing I like spinach enough to eat it everyday.


An finally for now, Christmas break at BFA starts in 29 days!

1 comment:

Emily Z said...

Your right! There is nothing funnier than middle school boys talking about possible crushes. Add giggly girls into the mix, and you have my job! :) It just makes life interesting. :)