Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Official...

Yes, it's official. I have the coolest sister. (Even though she has a "cute" rat-dog.)

In case there was any question about her awesomeness and creativity, just check out the gift she sent me.







































An "I have a pet marder" shirt. (For those of you who don't know what a marder is, check out the blog from last September entitled "Meet Mardy.") I still have him, by the way. And she sent some ziploc bags because they're expensive and not as durable here, a picture of the kiddos at Christmas, some bling for my nails, and a Barbie card with stickers inside. Haha, I'm not really sure why... I despise Barbie. I ripped her head off once or twice when I was a kid... the vacuum looked hungry. But, Jenny, on the other hand is incredible. She is my confidant and sanity-keeper. I am thankful that she has so many children that she has to stay home with them, because that means I can call her during the day. Most everyone else in the states I have to stay up until at least midnight or wait until the weekend to call. I tried to find some recent sister pictures but couldn't find any within the last year. So I opted for funny instead:

And this is a larger version of the kids' Christmas photo she sent. How cute are they??

They are my favorite nieces and nephews:
Allie, Baron, Ben, and Anna

No comments: