Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Like a Candy Cane

Saturday I watched 4 soccer games and have the sunburned face, chest, and funny criss-crossed patterns on my shoulders and back to prove it. Most entertaining is that my hair was apparently across my face for the entire day... and never moved. Because there's a diagonal line across my face, bright red with leprous peeling on one side, ghost white on the other. I'm pretty :)

I tried taking several pictures, but it's not capturing the dramatic contrast. Do you know how many times I've heard "you got some sun!" in the last few days? I thought about posting a sign on my office door that says something like "Service can be refused to those who make obvious and/or dumb comments."

So instead I'll post a couple pictures of the early stages of the BIG Maugenhard dorm move (moving everything in a dorm for 30+ guys) and a couple ones from my last trip to see Denton (and the flat tire fiasco). Please note his why-are-you-taking-a-picture-of-me face, haha.





No comments: