Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bye United States!


Just got a plane ticket! Tomorrow at 1:50pm I will be heading to Germany... I can't believe this is actually here! And I have an apartment...with some furniture! Actually, there are so many great things happening today that I can't even slow my mind down enough to type them. So, I will finish packing and squaring away details and write some more later. It will probably be from the other side of the Atlantic ;) Please pray for the rest of the BFA new staff who are also raising support and looking to get to BFA within the next few weeks.


By the way, I don't know who that excited woman is, but my camera is packed and that's pretty similar to how my face has looked all day.

5 comments:

ellieandavasmommy said...

Maybe I missed something, but what does your blog name mean?

Jenny B said...

I LOVE YOU my little sister! Can't wait to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

You're in Germany right now!!

AnnB said...

Saying goodbye was hard but also exciting. I can't wait to follow your journey. This is my first 'blog' response so I hope it goes.

Chris said...

Hi Sarah! We are your cousins from FL- Chris and Cindy Taylor. We wish you luck in your new venture. Take care, be safe and keep in touch.